Endovideosurgery, minimally invasive and organ-preserving operations of tumor and inflammatory diseases of the rectum and colon
- Traditional and laparoscopic colon and rectal surgery for tumors and inflammatory diseases.
- Plastic surgery of hernias (abdominal wall and pelvic floor) with mesh implants.
- Transanal surgery for tumors of the rectum.
- Minimally invasive cosmetic surgeries (using laser technology and electrosurgery) for hemorrhoids and rectal fistulas.
- Laparoscopic techniques for treatment of pelvic prolapse using mesh implants.
- Modern technologies in treatment of hemorrhoids and fistulas of the rectum.