Multiple sclerosis treatment
- Treatment of multiple sclerosis exacerbations using pulse therapy with high doses of glucocorticosteroid drugs.
- Treatment of steroid-resistant exacerbations using high volume plasmapheresis and cytostatics.
- Treatment of secondary progressive multiple sclerosis without exacerbations of mitoxantrone.
- Reconstructive treatment of severe disabling forms of multiple sclerosis using medical and physical therapy.
- Immunomodulating therapy of multiple sclerosis using monoclonal antibody preparations (tysabri, ocrevus, lemtrada).